Update: January 17th, 2016

Due to the frigid coldfront and the extremely cold temperatures and winds moving further into Sunday, unfortunately Mount Joy Snow Resort is unable to open on Sunday, January 17, 2016. Snow conditions are good, but the weather is extreme with -40 weather with the windshield.

This includes The Joy Ski and Snowboard School, which will be delayed until next weekend (January 23 to 24, 2016). We hope to see you at the hill next weekend, as the forecast looks to warm up!

For future updates, we will provide further information on our website and social media. 

Mount JoyComment