The Goat's Family Day/ Slush Cup at Mount Joy This Weekend
Mount Joy Snow Resort is proud to partner with The Goat to present the annual Family Day/ Slush Cup. This Saturday, March 7th will be filled with fun events, including:
- Smores by the fire (starts at 1 p.m., while quantities last)
- Snow shoeing (starts at 2 p.m., thanks to Lloydminster Science and Cultural Centre for lending Mount Joy the snow shoes for kids and adults)
- A yummy BBQ with specials at the chalet (starts at 11 a.m.)
- Get your face painted for the occasion (starts at 1 p.m.)
- Do tricks on or watch the Slush Cup pit (starts at 3 p.m., unless you dare to get soaked earlier!)
- Games, competitions and activities to win prizes (during the afternoon)
- Ways to earn prizes all day by getting dressed up for the day. You could be named as one of following and win great prizes:
> Best Dressed Skier
> Best Dressed Snowboarder
> Best Toque or Head Gear
> Miss Powder Princess
> Littlest Boarder or Skier
> Best Trick
> And more!
We look forward to seeing you out at Mount Joy Snow Resort this Saturday, March the 7th. We will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. MST. If you need directions, check out our About Us page.
Mount Joy Snow Resort, Your winter wonderland - only 20 minutes SW of Lloydminster.